so back when erin was in hawaii, i wrote a guest post for her on her blog keep calm & sparkle entitled 7 more things it'd be awesome if people stopped doing. since work is a bit crazy this week, i decided to just share it all again with you here. sure it might be a tad lazy but it's certainly efficient. don't worry, tomorrow i have all new content for you - my go to hangover cures. you know you want that!as a follow up to this 6 Things post - 7 More Things It'd Be Awesome If People Stopped Doing
1. Abusing grocery store lines. You and I both know you have to many things in that cart to be in the 10 Items or Less line. Get out of my line!!
2. Rummaging for correct change. If it's taking you more than 30 seconds to find and count it, I'm really not interested. Hurry it up here.
3. Putting automatically starting music on websites. Do you have any idea how many tabs I have open at once and therefore how long it takes to figure out which one is playing the music? Stop it.
4. Licking fingers to turn a page. Gross. Gross gross gross, that's so dirty I can't even stand it. I will go nowhere near those papers now, thanks.
5. #justsayin = #justunfollowed.
6. walking hand in hand and refusing to move over when I try to pass you on the sidewalk. I'm about to run through your hands screaming 'red rover', see how you like it then.
7. pushing the glass instead of the handle. yes, door handles are nasty (feel free to refer to monday's post to see why), but just use your arm or wash your hands. stop putting your nasty fingerprints all over freshly cleaned glass.