remember last week when i mentioned how people named stephanie are awesome? i fully stand by that. i've never met a stephanie i didn't get along with. i'm even fairly certain i seek out other bloggers named stephanie and maybe a little stalk all of them. i have one of my favorites here today, i think i've been following her since i started blogging. and she didn't want to bore you, so she wrote out a fabulous get to know her list. you know i love lists, and this one legitimately reads like i wrote it. perfect dog? check. planner obsessed? check. so if you like me, you're going to like this steph too! (steph is with me next month as well and we're giving away a whitney english day designer in two weeks, so if you check her out now you'll be ahead of the game!)
Hi, I'm Steph of Life According to Steph. In addition to sharing an awesome name that means crowned ruler, Steph and I have a lot of other things in common. Since Steph was nice enough to let me guest post today and since I think in list form, I'm going to give you a 10 things you should know about me.
1. I live in Philadelphia, the birthplace of the nation. I'm married. I'm not perfect, my husband is not perfect, our life is not perfect, but our dogs? They are perfect. They are Maisel, Geege and Gus.
2. My Instagram feed is full of the shoes I'm wearing, the coffee or booze I'm drinking, the sky at which I'm looking, the dinner I'm making, the blogs I'm writing, the dogs I'm fawning over, and the streets of Philadelphia. Repeat. Follow me here.
3. I function best within a routine and rely heavily on my paper planner to run my life.
4. I am an organizational dork.
5. I love to cook. I pin what I make on this pinterest board and I've started sharing recipes on Tuesdays.
6. I'm real. I know my strengths and weaknesses, and I've never cared if people like me - they do or they don't, me caring about it isn't going to change it either way.
7. I'm a doer. I get things done. I'm also strong, bossy, organized, impatient, punctual, efficient, reliable, mean as a snake when provoked, feminist, liberal, and loyal.
8. Hates: Tuesdays, poor grammar, talking on the phone, having to clean up dog puke, weak people, heels, passive aggressiveness, people who feel entitled to anything, drama, and waiting
9. Loves: reading (real books, not e-readers), a clean house, nail polish, creative curse words, lipstick, steak, fresh sheets, Dirty Dancing, being beside the sea, laughing raucously, the benevolent and karmic nature of the universe, flip flops, flats, and sneakers.
10. Fears: clowns, slugs, scary movies, hoarding, and claustrophobic situations.
Follow me at Life According to Steph, like my facebook page, hit me up on Twitter. Let's get acquainted, shall we?
agreed completely. go find steph. you're going to love her as much