1. if only i were talented enough to diy this converted dresser option. oh well, i can dream, right? you could also use ceramic egg crates in a shallow dresser drawer for the same effect.
2. use a hanging option in your closet to keep everything together. with just one set of earrings in each pouch or one necklace on each hook, it's easy to see and wear all your options.
3. try a decorative stand for easy access to your most worn pieces.
4. or an adorable a personalized acrylic tray.
5. if you don't want it on display, or maybe want to protect fancier pieces, hide them!
6. i certainly couldn't manage this on my own, so i'd have to buy it, but you could build an entire display shelf for jewelry, sunglasses, etc.
7. if you have the space, use a full length mirror with jewelry storage inside.
8. use stackable trays like steph for earrings and other small pieces. it keeps them separated and easy to locate, while protecting against tarnishing.
9. if you have a lot of pieces, set it up as if it were a collection at a store like lauren using a shelving unit and cute decorative bowls and boxes to keep everything you have on display.
10. or try my system, which is to hang everything on a cork board with clear pushpins. it's like artwork on my otherwise bare walls.
how do you keep your jewelry in order?