1. kelli and ryan got married! such a beautiful and fun wedding. i even instagramed the food. #schoonchalk.
3. fitness - are you participating in the create your own challenge this month? the month's theme is fitness and it's never too late to join in. we want to hear all about your goals and how you did come october 2. for me, i'm getting used to the walk to the train to get to work and all the stairs involved. even after just one week i can tell a difference.
5. cool weather has arrived in chicago. you know my deep love of winter and not so secret hatred for summer. not that 52 degrees is winter but it's inching ever closer and i'm thrilled. bring me snow.
7. i miiiight be procrastinating the last of the unpacking. whatever. netflix. and pinterest. i like to mass delete things that either have broken links or that i'm no longer interested in. and then i pin 40 things to make up for everything i deleted. man, i love that site.
8. more free money. i earn lots of swagbucks ($660 since mid-april of this year) and i just starting doing bing rewards. you get a lot of bonus sign up points and then you can run some searches for points, so you're pretty much at $5 for amazon within the first two days. i spend about 30 seconds on there each day, doing the various steps they outline, and i've already cashed in, i think, $13 for amazon. for 5 minutes of work? i'll take it.
9. guess i should blog more often than just on fridays. whoops. this past week just got away from me. i do think things are finally slowing down a bit though, which is really nice. and welcome. so perhaps i can blog more than once a week!
10. 'cause this is thriller