1. netflix. what are you watching? if it's not gilmore girls (again. and again.) you're missing out. i love it! it brings back good memories of watching all the seasons with my mom. but i've also been re-watching my fave, my boys. and just started the killing after all your recommendations about it.
2. it's breast cancer awareness month. check out this post on the scar project.
3. bake. snickerdoodle apple cobbler. wait, what? yes. do it.
4. sign up for free things. my birthday is next month and i cannot wait for all my freebies to start rolling in. if you're not eating and drinking for free during your birth month, you're doing it wrong. sign up now!
5. get some blog work done. like branding. business cards anyone?
6. save. a lot of people want to know how i spend so little on groceries. (i'll post more about it soon.) but start with this list of cheap but healthy foods. personally, my prices are even lower than what's listed.
7. read. a great post by kristyn on changing, and accepting the person you are now. (also, look how pretty she is in her wedding dress!)
8. laugh. here's some commandments you might have missed. good thing i caught that one about boiling kids, gotta change my weekend plans.
9. plan. the holiday season is coming people. i know you don't like to think about it until after thanksgiving, but planning ahead can keep you from whipping out that credit card in december. (and while we're on the subject of christmas, how cute is this?)
10. win. and earn. get on swagbucks and get entered in the giveaway!