1. netflix. i don't even want to admit how close i am to finishing gilmore girls, considering i just started it a month ago... anyway, next up is finishing the killing and starting the 100. what are you watching? i'm loving this what to watch next map.
2. learn. the age when kids can finally understand most of what i say. no wonder i don't like them, they're no fun until junior high.
3. spend some quality time with your pets. there's so many fun apps out there. if you haven't already, download walk for a dog. every time you track your walk with your pet and hit 1 mile, they donate to the local rescue organization of your choice. and it's free. oh, and you don't even have to have a dog to use it. so exercise fiends out there, start tracking your runs!
4. shop online. thinking up christmas gift ideas? this shirt says everything these 'avoid people' blog posts stand for. i want it. also, this is a good list for where to find unique gifts.
5. prep for thanksgiving. i don't cook for it, but i can certainly appreciate 21 big batch cocktails to get your family drunk.
6. then prep for the coming black friday. can't believe it's already been a year since i wrote about the 6 life lessons you can learn from black friday. also, scroll down to kathy's comment on that post, it's a gem.
7. laugh. so i turned 30. i may have only been 30 for one day, but i know this post couldn't be more true. down to the onesies.
8. win. a fun christmas gift you can personalize. i've made two for john, they always end up so cute!
9. cook. crock pot mashed potatoes. make your thanksgiving a breeze.
10. vote for hawkeye, if you haven't already. or, ya know, vote again, from another browser/computer. we're from chicago, that's how we roll - vote early, vote often!
and if all that fails, i suppose you could venture out this weekend.