1. sharknado marathon. obviously. if you got to watch it wednesday night, then you'll understand how much it needs a replay. thankfully, there's one this weekend. syfy channel will have sharknado 1 and 2 back to back. and if you haven't watched it yet, you're thoroughly missing out. it has officially sealed it's spot as my #3 favorite movie of all time. empire records, boondock saints, sharknado 2, the goonies, brink. sharknado 1 makes my top 10, but not my top 5.
2. learn. if you're a game of thrones fan (i'm sorry, are some of you not? well, you're wrong.), then check out these real life events some of the show is based on.
3. laugh. this website will especially be appreciated by all you lawyers/law students out there. for the rest of you, it's pretty honest glimpse into what it's like! and, duh, gifs.
4. live vicariously through alex. these photos are more than close enough for me. eek.
5. figure out your twitter. am i the only one who's really bad at these? social media is just not my thing.
6. cook. mmm greek chicken in the slow cooker.
7. diy. i advocate for diy projects, even though i'm in capable of them myself. try a scarf hanger.
8. shop. someone buy me all of these shirts. 90s forever!
9. relax and make your own happy list.
10. and of course, i always recommend watching videos of my big ferocious dog. she's so tough.