1. netflix: i'm still catching up on friends. i'm almost to the end of season 5, i've never seen an episode before this, and no, i do not like it one bit. at this point i'm just determined to finish, but when i can't take their whiny-ness and inability to be actual adults despite the fact that they're supposed to be my age, i switch to sons of anarchy. if you're looking for more binge watching ideas, check jenn's list. i agree with all of them.
2. bake: lemon cookies! i have to do this, my dad would love them.
3. make: homemade dog treats. how cute is the pb & fruit ice?
4. listen: podcasts. i still haven't done the whole serial thing. i know, i know. but i do love gretchen rubin so i think i'll start there on rachael's podcast picks.
5. create: your own city map. it's kind of genius, particularly for traveling to a city you've never been to. just map everything you want to see plus where you're staying and you'll be able to take the quickest routes and prevent re-tracing your steps all over the place.
6. laugh: (and also don't do these things) "you might be an annoying customer if..."
7. blog: alanna has two tips for you for using picmonkey - drop shadow text and watermarks, and text masks and sparkle text. get workin' on those images.
8. learn: car buying. i've held out this long (30 years old and never had a car) so i'm hoping i can hold out forever. but in case i can't, at least holly has tips on getting a good deal.
9. watch: 4 steps to stress-free homemaking. the first free video is available now, it's about laundry. yup, yup, i need that.
10. earn money: if you're not doing anything else this weekend, might as well earn those swagbucks. i have a few tutorials (search swagbucks in the search bar over to the right) on how to earn money. i earn at least $100 a month. they also started a new thing where your first $25 (2,500 swagbucks) gift card of the month is only $22 (2,200 swagbucks.) i like saving even more money, particularly when it's free to start with.