i've never actually set seasonal goals before, i tend to set them monthly, yearly, and then with my 101 in 1001 list. but i've watched steph set them every season for awhile so i think i'll test it out and see how it works. since it ends mid-june, it's a solid 3 months in which to get things done.
1. write and publish more posts. i was doing well and i still have a ton of stuff sitting in drafts (like 150+ posts, all almost done) but i keep not hitting publish because i don't have the time to finish them up or respond to comments. i just have to make the time. so in the next 3 months let's say... at least 40 posts.
2. get all things donated! the salvation army comes tomorrow so that part is a cop-out but i still have things to donate that they won't take, so i have to take those myself and finally get everything out of my place. i'll feel a lot of relief when it's all gone.
3. pack and move! lease is up at the end of april. but i'm watching my parents dogs from april 13 until 2 days before the lease is up, so i need to be all packed before the 13th, really. shouldn't be too hard, but with that does come spring/move out cleaning. i'm terrified of what hawkeye has hoarded under the bed and couch.
4. on a related note, take photos/video of all of that packing ^^^. i mentioned on twitter that when i last moved (into this current apartment, 1.5 years ago), i had about 20 boxes of various sizes. i know this, because i carefully categorized it all here. i kept two of the larger size boxes in my parents attic (the size you can see labeled bedroom or front closet) and everything i own can now fit into those two boxes as opposed to the 20 it took last time. how's that for decluttering and minimalism?! each one is about half packed, since i can't fully pack up the kitchen and bedroom just yet. but the rest will fit, i'm confident. my entire wardrobe, minus the two largest pairs of shoes i have, fits in my carry on suitcase. yep, whole thing. i should probably take pictures of that too. anyway, people said they want to see and i'm happy to show off! i have a list here, in case you're curious - it's my spreadsheet of everything i own, and i've been updating it with what i've already packed and what i expect the movers to have to take. i like to plan things.
5. go to a street fest. they get started end of may, so i should be able to make at least one before mid june.
what about you, got any spring time goals? link up!